Bocchino 1
Natural Feelings
Pouring into me like lava
Into a small village,
She heated me up and
Melted my insides.
Flowing through me like
A meandering river,
She engulfed my body
And flooded my emotions.
Spinning in me like
A twisting tornado,
She mixed up my thoughts and
Took me for a ride.
Then like a drought,
She sucked up all my energy
And deserted me dry.
I crumbled like dirt while the
Wind carried me off so I could
Have it all done again by another force of nature.
Bocchino 2
Tie-Dye
She’s a tie-dye of colors
Swirled together to make an array
Of personalities that give off an
Abundance of flavor
Energy screams from her hair.
Character sticks to her tongue.
Sex hooks to her naval
Heat flows from her lips.
She’s a rainbow of colors stretched
Across a blue heaven sky
Like rainbows, you cant’ tell where she
Starts or ends, but you can’t miss her either.
Unique
Nothing leaks that is unfavorable
To the eye
Her pigments may not blend
With the world canvas, but
Her spectrum of colors blend
Fine with me
Bocchino 3
A Pile of Leaves
It
Took
Forever
It seems to
Have raked all
Of these leaves into
A pile. They were fallen
Leaves, scattered about but
Now they were together. So, I
Ask you, why the heck did you have
To come along and jump in my pile of
L E A V E S ?
Bocchino 4
X Y Z
Absolve my aggression
Break my boredom
Change my choice
Dissolve my darkness
Eradicate the emptiness
Fulfill my future
Guide my gentleness
Hollow my head
Ignite my intentions
Jilt my jealousies
Knead my knowledge
Liquefy my love
Mend my mediocrity
Nullify the noise
Overcome my outrage
Purify my passions
Question my quantity
Revamp my resentments
Simplify my serenity
Tackle my treacheries
Uproot my uncertainties
Vanquish my vanity
Waste my weakness
Bocchino 5
EASY
Ecstasy exaggerates emotions, encompassing elevated elegancy; ergo, effecting every essence evenly.
Alcohol, after acquisition, allows abrasive and asinine actions around anger; albeit, amplified amounts of alcoholic aggression attest around, and apathetically apologize afterwards.
Speed seriously stimulates someone so significantly; so, sins seldom slow.
Youth yearns yesteryears, yet you yield.
You’re so apparently easy!
The crumbs of life give us longevity
Easily swept away and never to be seen
picked up by a press of the thumb can make the hunger go away.
Full of nothingness after gorging all day, or filling up on crumbs that can be
HAPPINESS.
we call life, we easily forget the little things that can ultimately fill up our
that become lost during the full course meal of life. So over stuffed with what
Crumbs are memories, and normally not crummy ones – all the little dreams
that have collected dust
forgotten about crumbs
Once in a long while you clean under the cabinet, and find all the dropped and
But, it’s still there.
Pushed Under out of sight
Crumbs Under the Cabinet
Bocchino 6
Bocchino 7
Emotional Graffiti
Anchored in boredom
Befriended by anguish
Corroded by rage
Relentless with chaos
Protruding pulsations pump within
My battered brain
Backstabbing behemoths bash
My pressure points
These wretched words are splattered paint
On the walls of my mind
Yet, they are nil to the emotional graffiti
That I spray out of my aerosol veins
Smeared marks on the wall
Where life once did crawl
It should not matter if one rules the world.
It should only matter that a thought may run free without being blocked into submission
A shelve of shot glasses may drown fears
Fears however swim with the sharks
Like sharks they will surface and rip you apart
How candidly you sit with
Your misfit interpretations and opinions
Of life
And how crudely you force them upon me
Bocchino 8
Fifty-Three Hours
Forget about the hours
VInes grapple to hold on
IF that’s not enough
FighT harder to stay alive
The daYs will wane on
NoThing prevents the future
Don’t rusH to get there
The houRs will still be in the way
Even after many have passed
Don’t Expect change
Fifty-Three hours a week for fifty-three years
Is enough work to put me in tears
Bocchino 9
I Love You Why
I love you why? I love you why?
We fight—I cry. Cause you so fly.
To this I sigh. I’ll never say bye.
I love you, yes. I love you, indeed.
I sneeze, you bless. We pick our weeds
Life is not a mess. And plant love seeds.
I love you why? I love you why?
For we have ties. Because, we try
This love won’t die. Our loves’ no lie!
I love you, sure. I love you, of course.
For it is pure. Now stop asking.
Love will endure.
Bocchino 10
Shooting Star
A rare occurrence
A Momentary streak of light
Exhilarating to catch a glimpse of
Always when you least expected
A natural phenomenon
No one ever believes you saw one
It happens so fast you can’t describe it
You know its burning up as it falls
Yet, you never know where it lands
But, you always wonder
They do hit the earth
And when they do, you know it was
A shooting star because
They leave an impact on the ground
A shooting star…
A rare occurrence
Bocchino 11
Blocked
Blinds are blocking my vision,
so I look past them. Screens are blocking
the blinds, so I look past them too.
The glass window is not blocking, but the glare
the sun makes while reflecting off the glass does not
help much. I look past it also.
The porch railing now blocks my view. The railing
has evolved from the trees, but trees block
my eyes as well now. I just look past them.
Now, in the distance, a house blocks my vision, and I
can hardly see through a house no matter how many
windows it has.
I can see her much better when I close my eyes anyway.
Sometimes you don’t need to look past anything.
Sometimes you don’t need to look in the past.
Sometimes you only need to look inside, because
Sometimes vision blinds.
Bocchino 12
Unfettered
Pierced, not on my lobes.
Tattooed, not on my chest.
Where I am decorated is in the soul.
My heart is tattooed.
What most flaunt on the outside,
I keep unseen.
I am embedded in life.
Embedded like a plant, not a coffin.
Unshaven, not cut, and barely a tan you would notice
Unless you knew me.
Deep down at my roots, I am unattached.
Living in a society where I feel more comfortable alienated.
Alienation seems my purpose, my purpose is me.
Finding my place in life seems uneventful.
I’d rather just be.
Bocchino 13
Knackered
Self-Psycho Analyzed, Now Paralyzed
Sleeping with eyes open until Sunrise
Never Seen in the Shadows, but my Shadow Sees Me
Neatly, Discretely I wallow In My complaints completely
Digging out crust-filled eyes
By the time it’s done it’s too late to say good-bye
Shards of Blades Strike Shades of Grey
Forcing the Color of Truth Out to Blend
In Unnatural Ways With Reality
Forged as one, resembling none
Forged as one, resembling none
Sensitivities left numb by the knackered elements of the night
Unseen in the limelight
Shaded by the darkness of its reflection
Bocchino 14
E.T.A.
Estimates fall short
Calculations solve only things that can be counted in units of irrelevance
Some problems have no formulas to equate
Sometimes, you don’t need to understand why
The “Why” does not change your situation
Sometimes Y=X, but the X does not always equal why
Bocchino 15
Freed
Awakened at the dawn of eternal inspiration
Inspired by the light of everlasting love
Loving inconsequently in a world of loathing
Uncategorized thinking as the ID is surpassed by the Ego, then disowned by ingenuity to acutely accent to a higher plateau of evolutionary consciousness, as by some method of pseudo-psychological thought process that's captured inside a granular spec of time in a fanciful blip of existence
Bocchino 16
Sun Cradle
In this moment, epic proportions of being are flowing into your boundless soul, ebbing with the tides of time.
The enigmatic energy flourishes ferociously without the disturbance of any thoughts.
The warm embrace of the sun cradles you as if being held in the palm of God’s hand.
Revelations of mankind’s desire, although attainable are meaningless in the pursuit of love, peace, and all celebrated moments of existence, which is always now, here in the present moment.
Let not the free will of choice take you away from the bountiful presence of today, but allow your choices to make you stronger and bring forth the good energy that is inside of you always.
Bocchino 17
It’s Just Sooooo…
So distantly close
When it’s here you don’t know it.
But, you’d sure know it if it were missing.
So openly hidden
You’d know if you had it.
You just can’t seem to find it.
So obviously unknown
Keep searching for something
That’s already in your possession
So awkwardly comfortable
It doesn’t seem to fit
But fees perfectly snug
So simply complicated
It’s in one piece from the start
You just cut it up into a puzzle
Bocchino 18
Golden Strands
The clue of you will always be there for me
Countless times I come across what you leave behind
What can I say? In my car, in my bed, on my clothes, and even
on my bathroom floor
Wherever I go, you are there to
Others to must easily see it, how could you not miss it.
You know what it is I speak of, although I have you tricked.
It is not your wonderful golden strands I see, although they
remind me of you too
Wherever I am, so are you, and I cannot miss you, because you are
in my heart, and I cannot vacuum up your love like your beautiful golden strands.
Nor will I try.
Bocchino 19
Unbeknownst Quisling
Forced into a world with no points of exit but death
Implanted ideologies that mean nothing at all
Expectations that choke the quintessential characteristics of thy soul
While the downward spiral makes me smile, my dreams and hopes are hard to cope
Bliss in small doses is ample, as to trample on roses in a Fall mist
Purpose reflects emptiness
No impression of emotion
Regretting the desire of the soul
Irregularly overthrown by rationality
Haphazardly compromised by truth
Frequently tarnished by sin
Often rejected by love
Smiles ear to ear
Money is to paper as paper is to tree
Tree is to beauty that our eyes rarely see
Money makes beauty in that what should not be
Wretched are actions of present and past
Knavishly cunning, yet retributions heed fast
Separate entities of this world’s reason, surviving like an entozoan
Bocchino 20
Faulty Wiring
Mangled in the midst of madness,
Sadness subdued by my wits that untangle.
The wires are fried.
The energy is shorted.
The message is lost.
The meaning is faulty.
Roaming trough a three-dimensional realm,
Absorbing every ounce of vision like being able to see all the leaves on a tree separately, yet simultaneously.
Criss-crossed wires have heightened the heart,
while mismatched fears leave stimuli indifferent.
First spliced, and then cut, unable to reconnect or
to rejuvenate the power.
Bocchino 21
Outer Shell
As the precious pebble is conceived in the center of its existence,
It is lifted to the heavens, just to be dropped into hell.
Lying on the rocks while its home is smashed around it.
This creates the frenzy of flight.
The outer shell is in pieces, but the pebble remains.
Free from its home to decorate the world with its beauty.
Bocchino 22
Isotopes
Underneath the security
Lie scars of past lives.
Beyond the impurity
The innocence survives.
Bold words of reality
Seem falsely advertised.
Grasping for hope, when there is none to need.
Indulge the power to cope, there’s no reason to bleed.
Compared to that of isotopes,
Similar like a flower, only I am a weed.
Bocchino 23
Exponential Energy
A force so intense it could not have been mathematically engineered.
A wave of energy so powerful a monsoon could not have generated.
The emotional response cannot accurately be depicted on my epidermal canvas.
The pleasure received cannot be contained within my cellular confinement.
It’s intensity to the tenth power.
Bocchino 24
Sleepies in My Eyes
What wonderful worlds we waste, as
Pleasant possibilities ponder.
Voluntarily value your virtues.
Wilting Pleasures vacate.
Truth derives from awareness.
You can see without your eyes.
Hopefully, we choose to know,
And we know that we can choose, but
Do we knowingly choose or feel there is no choice?
Inspired by the rush of blood that carries
The essence of life to every pore of my existence.
I live to choose and I choose to live!
Bocchino 25
Complete Sense
Favorably displaced from the center of the earth gravitating towards oblivion.
Drifting to the void of nowhere.
Anchored to the sky.
Outcomes are not consequential.
Safety will always fail.
Improbability is likely my best chance, while certainty lingers in the unknown.
Perfect sense made with exact nothingness.
Counterparts cannot thrive without the whole of one.
Exactly the point that is so dull.
Subtracting from the insanity of logical reason there is left what remains.
Simplicity revolves around complexity and equality can be divided.
Either way, it all makes complete sense.
Bocchino 26
Stellar
Out of this world
With two hours to go
No one at home to hear the rifts from the amps
So far out of reach to grab hold
What melodramatic solutions for everyday woes
Impossibilities rack up on the shelf with the dust,
And the limit was lowered again
That’s just stellar
Unbelievable circumstances and awkward positions
Outstanding aesthetics cannot be obtained
Still two hours to go
Stellar!
Bocchino 27
The Sum of All Nothing
Leaping retarded jackals of mankind roaming through the subways of time.
Never calculating the correct proportions of body fat per celluloid artifact.
Catastrophic innuendos hope to severe mediocre ideologies that are cemented in stupidity.
Transporting augmented fractions of nothingness in a circle-jerk, faxed-frenzy fashion resulting in the sum of absolute limited transcendentalism.
Full well knowing that using such big words on a third grade-reading level will get you nowhere fast.
We've transmigrated our souls into our annual rituals, weekly happy hours, and daily lattes ever before we get the chance to die.
Cunning rhetoric puts placebos in place, so we may create the illusion of ourselves.
Striving to be genteel in a genital driven culture, while hanging in an ambiguous, seemingly empty limbo.
Bocchino 28
The Invisible Electric Fence
Trained to be led towards the invisible, electric fence – just to be shocked
Love is in a dog collar
Go too far and get shocked
Stay in the borders to be safe and guarded
Love will walk you like the dog you are, give you a treat here and there, but sooner or later you get too close to the fence and get the shock of your life to remind you just how insignificant you really are
Run back towards safety, in the comfort of your cage
Or, eventually you’ll teeter the edge of the fence and breakthrough
The shock will continue rigorously without remorse
Be well to know you’ll be able to soon adapt to where the shock no longer has any affect, the collar will soon fade away even though it is securely snuggled sound against your neck like a noose
The only thing living inside the electric fence is you, and you are invisible
Bocchino 29
Reversal of Fortune
Mechanically engineered to fail and come back full circle as soon as the thought is crossed through the synapses of your brain waves.
Ingeniously thought up that the idea of it could not fail and constant reinforcement of a thought by continual thinking, boredom, and loneliness are a great combination for a makefast shank dagger to the heart.
Dwelling in the emotional confides of being alone verses ideological keepsakes such as marriage and religion conflict with the self-desire to live out and experience all that is out in the world placed in orderly fashion to experience.
So as soon as you get it, you no longer want it – destined to happen and destined to fail. Aiming to create, just to later destroy, to just then later do it all again in a vicious downward spiral that spirals to the end of time, until reborn to do it again in a beautiful nothingness of wasted time, energy, and everything else. No good fortune can come when you’ve already thrown it away.
Regret is the only knowledge to bank on, but you will cash out with nothing
Bocchino 30
Isolated
Isolated thunderstorms hit my heart.
Shocked by lightning while my emotions become drenched.
Each choice I make is a rip curl.
My rage can build like a monsoon with that eerie calm before a storm.
In the eye of it now, but for how long with all the high pressure systems
Around?
Pellets of rain fall from me due to the humidity.
Through the inclement weather, I get soaked and sunburned.
Can earth’s aloe heal my wounded aura?
Freckled by the sun with no place to run.
Nature always seems to catch me in its grasp.
Bocchino 31
A Train-Wreck of Thought
Images of death take a stranglehold on my life.
Reality creeps into my soul.
Eyes wide open to see it all. Can’t shut them.
At a glance, death flashes its’ grinning teeth.
Rally around numbers to secure you, only to find yourself to be alone.
Walk with madness with no floor beneath your feet.
Blinking fragments your world into pieces.
Staring would be too much world at once.
Balance your essence; measure your sanity.
What’s going on inside your head?
Be careful out there for your convenience.
Ride the bicycle of life until your tires go bald and your chain rusts dry.
You hate me to say it, yet you can’t wait to here it.
Examples of fear bring samples of tears.
Wouldn’t you like to know what you already do?
Your memories are lit but your mind is not fit,
To hear the rational side of your thoughts.
Bocchino 32
Ramble
Possibilities linger ahead.
Emotions, here, can be fortified.
Intensity will be continued.
Forever can start today.
Never mind the distant pasts.
Bring out the new you.
Souls can be joined,
if destiny is to be fulfilled.
Fear has no place.
Find vacancy in love.
Life’s essence should be enjoyed
and shared with another.
Joy is like a loaf of bread.
You can’t eat it until you make it.
Let passion overwhelm your senses.
If no one gets hurt, how can it be wrong?
Flow to the next level.
Increase your bounds.
Forever can start today
Bocchino 33
Flat
Why do I lie here
Keep lying around
I cannot get up
Because I’m so down
If I could figure
My existence for now
I just might get up
Instead of looking around
When I am down
Flat on my back
I look up to God
To put me on track
No matter what, I can be strong
Just believe in my faith and none shall go wrong
I know this is true, I feel it with heart
Mind-Body-Soul all know the same
With confidence I can be in the game
No longer will I, just lie down in bed
When I should be up, getting ahead
I’m not even close to where I want to be
I won’t lie flat on my back, and have my dreams float by me.
Bocchino 34
Tilt
It’s nice how the sun lights up a room.
Tilt your head and it looks wonderful.
Simple things are the most endearing.
A simple townhouse can be a Garden of Eden if you look it the right way.
Even a few words on a white sheet of paper can appear in bloom if you let your mind read it.
How short is life?
It’s as short as you live it. People live to be one hundred or more, but I hope it does not take that long to see everything in its splendor or to find someone whom I can share the splendors with.
The birds perch, the fish swim, but neither is real. They only reflect pictures of life.
As I tilt my head back up, everything looks the same.
Bocchino 35
Disrupting Environment
Stuffed Ren and Stimpy by my bed
A poster of Speed Racer over head
L7 and Motley Crue alongside the wall with nothing to do.
Wolves and Harry Connick Jr. starring at me
As I write, this is what I see
I’m not brilliant or gifted, only bored
As Calvin seems of Hobbes roar
My brown dresser of cheap wood
Stands quietly as I think we could
The could of we is what I see,
A portrait of one special lady.
To who is this, you must likely wonder
Tis for my eyes alone, while two floors up, yet feeling under.
Bocchino 36
I.E.
Compelling enough to withstand the odds of a long shot.
Dwelling in rough emotions that I could drown in.
In other words, the stamina of my feelings can only last
As long as your feelings continue for me.
An empty dream has no chance of manifesting,
But a rare reality has the power to materialize.
In other words, be true with your emotions and let
Me know if these feelings change.
Time fades reality and obscures the obvious.
Let the knowing of a possible greatness stomp on the hands of time.
In other words, stay in touch and do not allow time to take
Control of what you want.
In other words, I love you.
Bocchino 37
Slaughterhouse of Emotions
Lousy luxuries leave less love.
Monetary masses may move mountains.
Sexual stimulants simply stain sheets.
Emotions entice, than engulf everything.
Love looks like lies.
Every fucking rose does have thorns, and they will
Gut you like a cow at the slaughterhouse and
Drain the life force from your fellow soul until you
Feel like a stillborn.
Chaos conveniently chomps consistently at your caring center.
But fuck it! Why care if it only cracks the foundation you so delicately sweep each day.
Shove that cursed rose back in the earth’s placenta until
It pierces back up like the weed it is.
Soon you will have to garden your soul again and
Plow through your slaughterhouse of emotions because
It will grow again.
You cannot stop the growth of what kills you daily.
It will grow again.
You will hurt again.
Just pray it does not gut you so deep the next time.
Bocchino 38
Searching in the Dark
No light to help me see
And the darkness consumes me.
Without a trace of light, I’m damned.
I bump into every obstacle there can be
And cannot seem to find the switch.
Out of all the ills possible, I posses my
Worse encountered fear—loneliness.
Yet I run like foxes being hunted, only in
The dark without the ability to see.
Only she can bring the light.
It is her I cannot find. I hope she finds me.
The dark is not polite.
In fact, it can be cruel.
As soon as you find the path,
You only play a fool.
Bocchino 39
FLOYDee
As I look at 'The Wall', I see 'Animals' 'Meddle' on 'The Darkside of the Moon' which look like 'Relics' with 'A Saucerful of Secrets'. 'Ummagumma', 'Wish You Were Hear' to see Philly's 'Division Bell' while the 'Delicate Sound of Thunder' 'Obscured by Clouds' stops my 'Pulse' and makes 'The Final Cut' of my 'Atom Heart'.
‘Mother' cries 'Echoes' and hopes my light will 'Shine On'.
Bocchino 40
Simply Put
She captured my eyes
Encaged my thoughts
But freed felicity
She’s sweet and pure
With lips that lure
She’s Manifest Destiny
Besides all this
You can’t miss
The blue heaven split in two
Simply put
She swiftly took
All my fantods away
Bocchino 41
Lost Not Found
She is a woman of Passion
Who fills my Emptiness,
Quenches my Desires,
And I can’t seem to find Her
Bocchino 42
A Wave Hit Me
Alone on the dry sand as the oceans gleam before me,
I cannot help but be in pain when sheer divinity rests before my eyes.
This mass of water is my passion, but for now it is absent from the shore I stand on.
I am drying up on this land, alone, while the bounteous waters flow by me every day.
How can I get wet, when I am afraid to swim?
I have swum before, but I never opened my eyes under the water, or without holding onto
something floating on the surface.
I wasn’t truly swimming.
This glimmering water is out of reach, yet all around me.
How can one choose when there is so much water?
But then in an instance, I realized, the water…chooses…me…
…A wave hit me.
Bocchino 43
Speechless
Ornamental as you may appear to the masses; I have discovered beyond the bounds of your beauty. While skimming your sensual skin and riveting curves I sense more than a hedonistic vibe. I grasp the inner strength inside you.
All tensions are tranquil. You are the calm to my nerves like an eye of a hurricane.
Enjoyment arrives when I delve into the layers of your beauty. Your beauty is well beyond the bending of light. You invigorate my plain of emotions while conceptualizing my existence. Also, you disseminate my follies as though they never were.
Passion parades in your heart and echoes in your smile; those eyes cannot escape me. They shine over my presence and pull out my essence that reflects back at the glistening of your gaze. Although I live in a realm of dreams, nothing is more real than your kiss…
…I dream of women like you…
…yet; I never dreamed I would meet you.
You’re a bookmark of my soul. You keep me in my place and I will always know where to turn. Energy pours into me until it overflows and all I can do is dance to try and keep up with my flooded cup of exhilarated emotions. You bestow me with your presence and bestride me with your joy, what else could I say. You leave me
speechless.
Bocchino 44
Saturation and Solubility
I’m bored. I don’t care.
Hanging on by a hair.
Go to school. Miss my class.
Doesn’t matter if I pass.
If I’d care, I’d be on time.
But I don’t, and I feel fine.
That’s not true, it’s all a lie.
I’m confused. I won’t cry.
Maybe I’m going crazy! Maybe I’m too damn lazy!
I must care deep down somewhere, but
My actions tell me otherwise.
Yet I know I must go on, but
My feelings tell me otherwise.
Maybe I’m going crazy! Maybe I’m too damn lazy!
Maybe I’m going crazy! Nothing else seems to faze me!
What is it that I am trying to say?
I’m just not good at anything.
I can punch a wall or kiss a girl,
Yet, these things don’t pay to well.
There must be something I can do with these hands,
Besides sitting alone with no plans.
Maybe I’m going…
Bocchino 45
Escalate
Wake up from your self-laboring torture that only allows you to lie horizontal sooner.
Do not allow others to determine what can occur.
Choose what is at your gut of emotions.
Feeble attempts at foreseeing fate; never accomplished, nor allowed.
Wishing, wanting, and waiting to be at the world’s end.
Standing slightly shorter after each moment.
Try to make the slate clean that has been etched in your stone.
Disastrous done deeds inflict irreversible impressions.
Only acknowledgement of wretched wrongs will wilt away your woes;
But, this may not be enough.
Escalate to a higher self.
Evolution will escape you every chance you give it.
Like a dim lit moon you will appear in the midst of darkness wondering and wandering.
If you’re not going up, gravity will surely keep you down.
Bocchino 46
How Long Can You Love Somebody Who Doesn’t Love You Back
How long can you love somebody who doesn’t love you back?
Perhaps forever and a day or never again—today.
Maybe a Swatch minute will do, or
Till your face turns all blue.
Maybe it doesn’t stop, maybe today at four o’clock.
How long can you love if your love loves not you?
Hey, love never dies—Love makes me cry.
Love down here is all dry.
Love is always and forever, except when she says never.
Love is like a wall; love will string you by your balls.
What can love not do?
It could possibly not love you.
How long can you love somebody who doesn’t love you back?
What is it that I lack?
Why—does—she—not—love—me—back?
When love finally comes around
And picks you off the ground.
Say, “Thank you much”
Then give love a punch
And say, “Hey, that’s a beautiful sound.”
Bocchino 47
Way
I cannot do this forever,
Things will not just go away
A time will come that I must sever
All my childhood dreams away.
If its true that I must die,
In order to be reborn than
Maybe it is not dying
In which I seem to loathe.
It’s starting from the beginning,
It’s the story that’s untold.
In order to be reborn,
I will need to face my fears.
If not, life is a constant
Never changing through the years.
I am so dismembered my head is lost
In a realm of mystic dreams.
I need a force to pull me out,
And rip me from my seams.
Agitation, aggravation, and confusion control my mind.
Inspiration and motivation come from that which is divine.
One who’s pure, that she can only lure my ego away from me?
And turn thy self to a moral health in which I need to be.
Give me strength to endure with faith my fated destiny.
Help me see, that you and I were always meant to be.
Bocchino 48
Heartland
At the Earth’s beating core
A fiery blood excretes from its volcanic pores.
Soils are the overlaying epidermis.
Rains and rivers cleanse the earth’s spirit.
Mountains of muscles are flexed all around.
Earthquakes are growing pains.
Weather is just a way we know what kind of mood the earth is in.
Our relationship may seem symbiotic, but we are only tenants that are on our way to losing our security deposits.
Bocchino 49
The Undying Light of Nothingness
He's out there
The magic, mystery man of the night
He will devour your soul in one breath
You cannot detain your destiny, it will not be denied
Growing eyes in the back of your head will still leave you blinded to the dark corners of the lurking injustice that awaits your demise
Fear grapples your larynx as you grasp your last breath...you choke...you pass out...you die
Never again to be reawakened in the age of man - your essence drifts away in the midnight air into nothingness
The nothingness is everything but nothing. Wherever you cannot see, whatever you cannot think of, and whatever else does not exists IS the nothingness...and there is more nothingness then everything else in the world
We are surrounded by it, it overwhelmingly out numbers everything else put together in the Universe, so you cannot escape it as you lie, panting for your last breath of untainted air
Bocchino 50
Multiple Montages
Fluctuating with no parameters,
Mixing with all eyes.
Nothing can stop the inevitable
Of a multifunctional guy
Emotion uncontained in a massive
State of energy channeling though veins,
Unable to cease consciousness
Devotion maintained but passive and
Fates of orgies that can only stain the
Labels that increase our ton of mess.
Figure it out for yourselves, there’s
Too many people here to argue with.
Either way, why be stuck with one cell
Of living when you can exist with
Multiple Montages.
BOCCHINO 51
CRASHBERRIES OF THE HEART
SORROWFUL TEARMS ARE KEPT LOCKED INSIDE
A MISGUIDED HEART.
A DETERIOATING SOUL EVAPORATES IN THE HAZINESS OF THE SUNSHINE, WHILE THE MIND ESCAPES TO A BACKLOGGED COVE,
FILLED WITH TAINTED WATERS BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE
CULMINATION OF THE MISGUIDED HEART, THE DESPERATE SOUL, AND THE LOST, WONDERING MIND.
ALL KEPT IN THE SILENT DARKNESS IN VOID OF THE MIND.
EVENTUALLY RELEASED FROM DARKNESS, ACTIONS ARE REALIZED.
HOWEVER, THE TEARS FORMED IN THE SADDENED HEART
QUICKLY EVAPORATE IN THE FLAMES OF HELL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment